Corporate Wellness Program
The economic burden of mental illness in Canada is estimated to be approximately $51 billion each year, with $6.3 billion resulting from lost productivity in workplaces (and this is a statistic from before the pandemic!)
More than ever, it is essential for employers to develop mental health strategies for employee mental health. Not only does creating a psychologically safe workplace improve productivity and decrease absenteeism, it can improve employee retention and office morale. .
According to a Deloitte Insights study, companies who had corporate mental health programs yielded a positive ROI of $1.62, with this number increasing for programs established over 3 years.
We can help.
Corporate wellness offerings include:
– Corporate yoga and movement based classes for teams.
– Consultation on developing a mental health strategy for your workplace with a team of Masters level mental health professionals with training and experience in leadership and management.
– Workshops including:
– Mental Health Basics for teams.
– Responding to employee mental health concerns with empathy.
– Good nights, better days: an interactive sleep workshop.
– Disconnecting from our devices: Finding balance with technology.
– Mindful Productivity.
– Nutrition for Mental Health.
Email email@example.com for information on our corporate wellness packages.