Feel the tropical vibes + Maui breeze on your Mea mat.
Mea was a woman who always saw the positive light in everything and everyone. Her dream was to go to Hawaii and one of her last trips was to Maui to celebrate her retirement. She was a big supporter of the BC Children’s Hospital and loved children. May her positive spirit live on with this beautiful photograph captured by her daughter on their vacation together.
This mat is part of The Mother Nature series designed by local photographer, Morgan Green.
- Combination yoga mat + towel in one
- Super absorbent, premium microfibre suede top layer
- Reversible, natural rubber base
- Grip increases the more you sweat
- Dense cushioning for solid stability + joint protection
- Made from recycled materials
- Long-lasting water-based inks
- No toxins or harmful chemicals
- Carrying strap included
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Size: 70 in x 24 in (185 cm x 61 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)
Materials: microfibre suede made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and sustainably harvested natural tree rubber.
Designed in Vancouver